Amkor
www.amkor.com Chandler, AZ 5000+ Employees

im very happy working in amkor.

Production Operator (Former Employee)
Binãn, Laguna (Philippines)

Proswhen i was working in amkor at first im so scared but when days come by they help me to know what kind of work they had and all of them they shared they knowledge and skills fo us..

Conssometimes we lock of equipment like that i tell in our supervisor but if ill giving me another chance to work again in amkor i will probably say yes!!!!

Advice to Senior Managementpersonally im a contractual (12 months of contract ) in amkor and i will say that i do my job clearly but i dont know why they did give me a chance to be part of amkor. i dont have prob with my co-workers. and im working there 24 hours. but no regrets for being a part of amkor. im proud off..

Good company to learn things. No heavy pressure.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Amkor

Pros: A world class company in package assembly. Cons: No much space to grow up Advice to Senior Management: Give quality department some thing to do. Too much work… More

...its really a great experience being an Amkor employee...

Production Operator (Current Employee)
    Binãn, Laguna (Philippines)

I have been working at Amkor full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: ...Amkor really helps to have a good life and future not… Cons: stable, eco-friendly, safe workplaces, good benefits and one of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Amkor.

Worked for Amkor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amkor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amkor CEO Stephen D. Kelley . All reviews posted anonymously by Amkor employees.