There are newer employer reviews for Amotec

"No comment" should say it all.

I worked at Amotec

Pros

The owner brings in good coffee to the HQ's in Cleveland and if your boss is out in the Toledo location, you can pretty much call it a day and go home.

Cons

Compensation, work-life balance, you'll never receive your commissions when they come in- only when the chief wants to pay you, get used to the phrase "get on the phones" while the manager makes personal calls to local Harley shops, be prepared to be grilled when you want time off or if you're just plain old sick one day, just know the it's the "good ol boys" club and if you don't fit that bill- you won't be successful

Advice to Management

do something different

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Warm, welcoming, professional place to work!

Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Amotec

Pros

Amotec is an enjoyable place to work that I don't ever dread coming to. Coworkers are friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand in any area you may need it. Management guides you without being overbearing and I've always felt very independent as an intern here. I would highly suggest anyone seeking a work opportunity in recruiting/staffing or marketing to look into joining Amotec's close-knit team.

Cons

Have to enjoy working on multiple projects at once at a fast pace due to jobs changing frequently. Also, traffic is expected being in the heart of downtown Cleveland!

2. Director

Current Employee - Area Director in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Area Director in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Amotec

Pros

Amotec is a great company to work for! They are consistently coming up with new and innovative ways to make work fun and interesting. They always ensure that we have the top technology to put us above everyone else. I would highly recommend working at Amotec.

Cons

The various offices are separated however Amotec's headquarters is moving to a new office that will unite our Cleveland Offices and we now have webcams in all offices so internal events can involve all offices across the country.