Great IT/Prof svcs firm

I worked at Ampcus full-time

Pros

The office is in a good location, the benefits and salary are competitive and the leadership team cares about it's employees and clients.

Cons

No real cons. The office and people treat each other well. You are required to produce but then again where are you not required to produce.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Ampcus

I have been working at Ampcus

Pros

Provides the flexibility to any employee or consultant to be an enterpreneur of its own. Very supportive and understanding to their consultants.

Cons

Though they are working on offering benefits down the road, currently there are no good benefits from the company. Overall they have a good vision.

Advice to Management

Overall management team should brand Ampcus such that its well recognized and reputated in the future market and their consultants/employees are hired by name.

FANTASTIC and Dynamic Company

Current Employee - Principal Architect in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Principal Architect in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Ampcus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have all good things to say about this company. The sales is very aggressive and brings in a lot of work and ensures that the delivery is very busy. Every day they are hiring a new resource. Retention is over 90%.Big on Processes and they are certified on ISO, Agile, Six Sigma, CMM etc. Most of their employees are certified in their respective technologies.

Cons

The company is growing pretty fast. I would say that we should have more fun that we have. Big budget for happy hours.

Advice to Management

Have more team building activities and arrange outdoor activities.The company has strong delivery and needs to further strengthen it.