Amphenol

www.amphenol.com
There are newer employer reviews for Amphenol

I had a great experience working at Amphenol I met a lot of nice people and enjoyed my job

Former Employee - A Molder in Sidney, NY
Former Employee - A Molder in Sidney, NY

I worked at Amphenol full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

best paying job in the area

Cons

it is a union job so a con would be if you were just hired or low on senority list then you get laid off first

Most upper management used to be average everyday workers like the rest of us and they need to remember what it was like to be an average worker and not let a management job go to their heads

18 Other Employee Reviews for Amphenol (View Most Recent)

Overall, Amphenol Spectra-Strip is a great company to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

I have been working at Amphenol

Pros

They have the entire package

Cons

Be careful which position, shift, title, etc. that you take with this compny because it may be hard if not impossible to advance to another position, shift, title, etc within the company.

It pays well but is very sad that the corporation is out of touch with the working people on the floor.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sidney, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sidney, NY

I have been working at Amphenol

Pros

The pay is very good , benefits are ok , most of the people there want to do a good job and want to make a good product.

Cons

The management is out of touch , the new managers have no clue how to run the factory and i fear in the long run we will see the rest of our jobs go overseas. The older managers are afraid to stand up to management for fear of losing their jobs ! a very sad situation.

Start listening to the people that know how to make good parts , take away the fear factor in management they do know what they are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Amphenol