Amphion Medical Solutions

www.amphionmedical.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Amphion Medical Solutions

Communication is pretty good, but pay is poor.

I have been working at Amphion Medical Solutions

Pros

Communication with qualify control personnel and training is pretty good.

Cons

Pay is poor, especially with editing reports, which makes up the majority of work. Not always work but have to work specified hours.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Only recommend working here if you need extra pocket change

Former Employee - Medical Transcriptionist
    Former Employee - Medical Transcriptionist

I worked at Amphion Medical Solutions

Pros

They were very organized in setting up their medical transcriptionists and provided all the necessary equipment to work at home. Feedback was given regularly. Fewer weekend hours were required than other transcription companies. You could request to have major holidays off.

Cons

Pay was based on production. (You got paid for each line of type.) If no work was available, you did not get paid, though you had to stay around your home office and wait just in case something came in. There were many times when I was making much less than minimum wage because workflow was so slow, especially around holidays. In the 3 years I worked there, they never gave the transcriptionists a cost-of-living pay increase. You have to work many holidays.

Advice to Management

Management was fairly good and organized. I would suggest implementing a minimum wage compensation for workers who were not seeing a lot of work in their queues.

2. MLS

Current Employee - MLS in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - MLS in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Amphion Medical Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to work. Never run out of work during my shift. Manager is flexible and enjoy the accounts on my team. Working from home is the best place to have an office!

Cons

I have to work some holidays, but manager is flexible about changing my schedule.

Advice to Management

Thanks for not sending our work offshore and for all the extra and OT, keep that up!