There are newer employer reviews for Amplify Credit Union

Amplify is part of my family

Current Employee - Payments and Operations Specialist in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Payments and Operations Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Amplify Credit Union

Pros

good benefits such as health insurance, personal time off, matching of 401 k contributions by 3%, management truly cares about their employees

Cons

the hours that I work are not desirable. Better training is needed when taking on new processes.

Advice to Management

I think that there needs to be careful considerations when making changes to processes within the credit union. Don't just look at the money a change in process may save the credit union, be sure the product you are switching to actually does what the representative says it will do.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Constantly Changing Atmosphere Makes for Challenging, Yet Exciting Ride

Current Employee - Account Management Professional in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Management Professional in Austin, TX

I have been working at Amplify Credit Union

Pros

Excellent products and services; People helping people mentality; Decent hourly wage; Relaxed atmosphere; Community driven

Cons

Discouraging incentive program; Constant change in policies, procedures, and staffing

Advice to Management

Continue on the path that you are currently on to harden the implemented changes and make them standard practice

Exciting time to work for a credit union!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Amplify Credit Union

Pros

Career developement - it is up to us as team members to communicate our career goals to management and actually do the work to get us where we want to be. Management is VERY supportive of professional development whether it be in banking or not. Great Benefits - medical, dental, profit sharing, defined benefit plan, personal time off..... With "Bank" being a bad word these days it is awesome to work for a credit union that exists solely to provide great service to it's membership (owners). Our success truly depends on the success of our members.

Cons

I think the salaries are a bit low and am somewhat annoyed with the answer "We are in line with industry standards". Isn't the point to be BETTER than industry standards? This isn't really a downside but we are growing and it is hard to get to know all of the people in the organization. We are somewhat losing that family atmosphere across the organization.

Advice to Management

We are no longer a little credit in Austin Texas. It's time to start thinking like we are a large financial institution and implement products and services that will serve our members well long into the future.