Amplify Credit Union

www.goamplify.com
There are newer employer reviews for Amplify Credit Union

Amplify

I have been working at Amplify Credit Union full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Amplify has a clearly defined culture which spells out how employees should take care of our members as well as serve and work with each other.

Cons

The culture is slowly being eroded by all the new management hires brought in from outside companies who bring their own ideas with them. These new ideas are often great and will help us grow, yet the culture seems to not be embraced or lost on these new executives and managers who are not holding their teams accountable for the culture or implementing policy changes not in line with our culture.

Please look at redefining what the culture should be and ensure that all team members across every department are being held accountable for these standards.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Amplify Credit Union (View Most Recent)

Work/Life balance

I have been working at Amplify Credit Union full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is a company that cares about it's employees. Employees are treated as people instead of "a number" and our HR department is open and ready to come to the aid of those who need it. The work load is manageable, the goals achievable, and the expectations are reasonable. With everything going on in the world of finance these days, a company that continues to fund a softball team, builds a gym for its employees, continues to provide a matching 401K, and 40 hours of community service to it's employees is unique and refreshing these days.

Cons

The salaries are definitely lower than industry standard, so the trade-off is money for quality of life. Also, and perhaps this happens in small companies often, not sure...there does tend to be a lot more gossip than I would have expected on a small group of people. I find that distracting, unproductive, and quite frankly frustrating. To be fair though, I don't know if that is the case throughout the company or just in my department.

Do your best to eliminate the perception of favoritism

Amplify Cares

I have been working at Amplify Credit Union full-time

Pros

Amplify cares about its employees. Everyone is very personable and passionate about the success of Amplify. The atmosphere is very open and casual. The HR team is outstanding with their willingness to assist employees and coach them along in difficult situations.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be a lot of growth potential for mid-level management. Communication should be better between the executive team and management.

Share more coaching/training opportunities for personal and professional growth with your management team and it would increase your ability to promote from within.

There are newer employer reviews for Amplify Credit Union