Great Company, Great Colleagues, Great Experience

I have been working at Ampush full-time

Pros

The culture at Ampush is one of the company's strongest pros. It's one of empowerment and autonomy, where people are regularly given opportunities to "punch above their weight class". Colleagues are top notch and management is willing to give you as much responsibility as you've proven you can shoulder. Great environment to drive impact and start or grow your career.

Cons

The main con is inexperience, this is mainly due to the fact that the company skews younger, which can lead to a sense of re-inventing the wheel at times. The flip side of this con, is this creates a very participatory environment where everyone builds a solution together.

Ampush isn't for everyone. People who thrive here tend to deal well with ambiguity, be long on initiative, look to add value vs "do their job", and work damn hard.

Keep the bar high and maintain culture as you scale.

Other Reviews for Ampush

Work hard, play hard (with smart people)

Current Employee - Media Analyst
    Current Employee - Media Analyst

I have been working at Ampush full-time for less than a year

Pros

--You are given ownership and exposure from your first week.
    --You are surrounded by extremely smart, driven, entrepreneurial, and fun people.
    --Internal decisions are made very transparent.
    --Despite the rapid growth, you still have the ability to wear more than one hat and get involved in side projects.
    --Everyone's ideas are taken seriously, no matter your role in the company (entrepreneurship is encouraged).

Cons

We are still in the midst of becoming a true technology company. Ampush hires extremely smart people and is growing very aggressively, but often, the technology cannot keep up, inhibiting our ability to perform to our full potential. While this often leads to much frustration, it also allows for out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving, ensuring that potentially redundant aspects of the job remain fresh and exciting.

As the company continues to grow, make sure you remain true to the start-upy culture. The founders already do a good job of this, but make sure you continue to acknowledge that the company is only as good as its employees.

Great Place

I worked at Ampush

Pros

It's a fun place to work with a lot of cool people who care about what they're doing. Definitely a good experience.

Cons

When I worked there they were growing fast. The growing pains resulted in occasional miscommunication or disorganization.

There are newer employer reviews for Ampush.

Worked for Ampush? Contribute to the Community!