Amreli Technology

www.amrelitech.com
  www.amrelitech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Amreli Technology

My Overview of Amreli Tech

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are a lot of younger people you will work with. It is so enthusiastic to work with such an energetic team with a great sense of cooperation. I enjoyed my stay at Quality Assurance department. The company is on the forefront of the innovation within the industry. It offers great mix of products and good brand ideology.
Generally, young rather fresh people are not allowed to do many advanced jobs. But Amreli technology, gives chance to fresh, young and talented people to do big scope work. Therefore, you can learn some advance technologies and industry practices in this organization which will help build your professional career. Overall, package is better than many other companies in the industry therefore this is enjoying a very minimal dropout rate.

Cons

Like other technology companies, pressures are high. If you are entered in to the company then you have to perform well so that you can retain your position. Otherwise, very little point I can describe and very few cons…

I believe that company will just grow fine. One thing which I will suggest is regarding the policy making. Policy should be formulated for long-term instead of designing too many policies for short time duration and then changing those policies from time to time.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Amreli Technology (View Most Recent)

Good place to Learn & Earn!

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Amreli Technology offers decent salary and good benefits. Employees receive proper appreciation. Every time you are evaluated or reviewed then you will realize that people in management will give you due regard for the work you perform. This is not something receiving a pat on the back every time you show up for work on time or finish your task effectively but it clearly reflects the appreciating gesture at the end.
    Organization is well managed by the owners and they are very passionate about the business and they expect the same zeal from the employees. Product management is well managed in Amreli Technology. Smart people in product management ream. They keep on thinking how to maintain the focus and balance with the ongoing changes in the market. They properly plan and take data driven decisions to develop the new features in the products according to the feedback received by all the stake holders.

Cons

Level of internal communication both intra and inter departments should be improved in order to get more clarity of lines of controls and efficiency of work performed. Product branding and name recognition require a lot of work to be done so that products can be clearly and distinguishly recognized by the target clients.

keep on going with the same zeal and passion, rest will follow you.

A Company on the Fast Track.

I worked at Amreli Technology (more than 3 years)

Pros

For me, Amreli Tech remained an easy commute. It was a professionally enriched experience to work at this organization. Amreli is surely a wonderful employer and no doubt it pays well in order to secure and retain smart people in its pool. They have introduced right products in the market therefore, have a strong customer base. That’s why they showed a wonderful growth in the last so many years of recession. There are a lot of good and talented people in the company. Luckily, I found great kind of people in my department. Management is also keenly involved in the affairs of the company and shows a passionate will to grow in this competitive market.

Cons

Working hours at Amreli technology are a little longer than most of us would like, this is the general perception prevailing among the all employees. There should be an extended level of reinforcements for hard working people or for those who accomplish their goals efficiently.

Management should have to support the hard working guys as those are the real heroes of any company. A small positive reinforcement goes a long way and motivates the entire work force and gives them a feel that their hard work will be appreciated and recognized by the top management.

There are newer employer reviews for Amreli Technology