There are newer employer reviews for Amreli Technology

Fun place to work at creative and high energy place

Current Employee - Junior Developer in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Junior Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology (Less than a year)

Pros

- Work with great technology and people - High quality of work and skills - Young company with mature mindset

Cons

- High speed work environment is challenging sometimes - Demanding customers and wide variety of products/ solutions - Far away from South Seattle

Advice to Management

- Hire additional support staff in India to augment product support - Tap resources from other states and cities - Increase the services portfolio

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

innovation & exposure

Current Employee - Business Associate - Asia Expansion in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Business Associate - Asia Expansion in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I spent two years at the marketing department of the Amreli technology and found the culture of the organization very constructive and affirmative. People are treated valuably and organization takes interest in developing and sustaining good human resources. This helps employees to work at their best and exert their optimum energies for the accomplishment of organizational goals. Norms of this very constructive work environment are very much evident. Organization values creativity, quality and cooperation among the team members. The India team is very enthusiastic and work hard to make us all successful. Management is very experienced that communicates properly and clearly knows their goals and also the ways to get those goals. They are focused on the fundamentals that drive results, that is why, they work tirelessly to achieve those results. Due to these organizational qualities and constructive cultural values, Amreli is my favorite place to work. I have freedom to think, innovate, suggest and discuss ideas with peers and managers.

Cons

I live far and have to drive for too long daily. Though the office location is in good area, it would have been ideal if the location was Bellevue or Seattle.

Advice to Management

A few things are easy to adopt when the organization is small or during the early stages of its growth. Therefore, this is very necessary to stick with the things which are producing desired results even when the company is growing - please continue doing that.

Just read the Amreli Reviews

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you believe the posts listed on the site its a great place to work

Cons

I can assure you and am willing to be taken to court over it...I wrote in my review that the owner was a total liar about everything (saying it was a 10M company with only less than 1M in revenue) and the reviews you are seeing are nearly all self written by Amreli ownership. First of all there are only 3 to 5 people that work there and the turn over is usually a whole new staff in 90 days. I interviewed people for them while I was there and always tried to dissuade women from holding a job there since it was clear that the owner was a misogynist and very disrespectful of all those who worked there.

Advice to Management

stop trying to pump up your view of your company falsely and start changing who you are at your core maybe then you would actually have some actually true good reviews. I am willing to be contacted by anyone who would need to have factual substantiation of my statements.