There are newer employer reviews for Amreli Technology

I returned to the company ...

Current Employee - Developer  in  Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was accepted in the company for my enthusiasm, sincerity, and ability to learn. I came relatively less experienced. But this compony give me chance. I begin to work as a developer. I was on OPT status - and still I got this job. Good thing is the senior people and the technical people are very nice and do good work. When I joined first last year we had started some projects. I had to leave for some personal problems. When I asked the management to let me return, I was given immediate good answers.

I came back a few months ago and I am ver yhappy. my last company was very restricting. I did not have any power to decide anything in the software. databases. or design.

here, I have being given a good level of flexibility in how I implement and code. the people are very knowledgebale and helps me a lot.

Cons

I honesty cannot think of too many negatives. some people try to take advantage but are recognized early and they are gone in no time from the company. the company should focus on its new services division where I can see good money - but company is also trying to start selling in different countries.

- hiring more testers
- let the developers to unit testinng
- let the sales information be passed to us more often
- add more program coordinators in india team

27 Other Employee Reviews for Amreli Technology (View Most Recent)

Dont drink the koolaid...It starts a dream but ends into a night mare.

I worked at Amreli Technology

Pros

Given the opportunities to grow and mature.

If you don't have much experience they give you the chance to learn...Kinda.

Cons

This company is of lies. When you first review the company last year there was a lot of positive comments, but has more people are hired there and have left. It has come into more of a light that there is a lot of negative things about this company.

They only want to see the bigger picture of what they WANT to have, but not what they currently have. They make promises for products that are horrible, or will never happen.

When you have a problem they don't want to listen, and when they do hear something that can threaten the business they will have you removed for stupid reasons.

They say work has a team, but one of the managers told me that you cannot depend on other peoples. Only depend on yourself...This is completely wrong from what I was told when I was hired.

When you have pissed off the "Manager" he is completely not professional at all. He will make threats, sexist, and so much more.

Get your act together, and you know. Go make a company some where else. You have taught many the negative side of the tech world, and I thank you for that education.

I hope that they get reported to Microsoft soon they do not represent that company correctly, and I hope they are investigated soon.

total joke

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

if you love to play make-believe work.... you'll have fun here.

Cons

Do not work here. You will never get paid on-time. It isn't even a stepping stone of any kind because getting someone to verify that you worked here is a joke. If you quit, they will still say that you were fired. The manager is not professional whatsoever. Biggest waste of time,effort, and energy. You're better off working at a fast food restaurant.

Stop wasting people's lives, and go back to Microsoft.

There are newer employer reviews for Amreli Technology

Worked for Amreli Technology? Contribute to the Community!