Amreli Technology

www.amrelitech.com
  www.amrelitech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Amreli Technology

I returned to the company ...

Current Employee - Developer in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I was accepted in the company for my enthusiasm, sincerity, and ability to learn. I came relatively less experienced. But this compony give me chance. I begin to work as a developer. I was on OPT status - and still I got this job. Good thing is the senior people and the technical people are very nice and do good work. When I joined first last year we had started some projects. I had to leave for some personal problems. When I asked the management to let me return, I was given immediate good answers.

I came back a few months ago and I am ver yhappy. my last company was very restricting. I did not have any power to decide anything in the software. databases. or design.

here, I have being given a good level of flexibility in how I implement and code. the people are very knowledgebale and helps me a lot.

Cons

I honesty cannot think of too many negatives. some people try to take advantage but are recognized early and they are gone in no time from the company. the company should focus on its new services division where I can see good money - but company is also trying to start selling in different countries.

- hiring more testers
- let the developers to unit testinng
- let the sales information be passed to us more often
- add more program coordinators in india team

34 Other Employee Reviews for Amreli Technology (View Most Recent)

Good luck if you believe in the company

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you want a job but not worry about not paying on time...

Cons

"Management", which is one person, exaggerates anything positive about the company from company size (only a handful of real staff in the office), revenue (if you check out their office, you will know it is not a 10M+ company), to their "products"

These positive reviews are written by someone who wants to pump the company (e.g., never mention any cons or they are not real cons..). If it's too good to be true, it is.

Be careful not getting paid on time for no reason... I have a family to feed and often late paychecks force me to tap into the line of credit

There are no management or departments - you are on your own to solve the problems and expected to work till late + weekends

Very high turnover. If the company is that great to work for, there should be staff that works there for a long time, but you will see a whole new staff every few months, if you are still there to see that

If the "management" listens... be realistic and honest to your people. Treat them with respect.

There's a lot of different offerings here, but that gives you a chance to have a broader perspective

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are lots of different opportunities to learn and a lot of cool technology being built. There are many brilliant people to learn from, and are well led. They have a ton of cool technology and in most places has been opening up to external technologies as well. People are not afraid to take on big bets and innovation thrives here. Diversity is the norm and good teams leverage the different viewpoints in open and honest discussions.

Cons

Innovation comes with its own challenges, and nothing that will surprise you. First is, staying on the cutting edge is tough, and therefore good resources are always in need here.

Hire good people, tap into resources in different geographies.

There are newer employer reviews for Amreli Technology