Amscot Financial

www.amscotfinancial.com

Amscot Changed my life

Current Employee - Assistant Leader  in  Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Assistant Leader in Orlando, FL

Pros

-great pay
-secure place to work
-each day is different
-beats working fast food and retail
-everyone is very approachable
-from the CEO down, you can contact them at any time

Cons

-benefit prices, but i also know the company pays a part of all the claims so that is what drives the costs up, if you have high claims the cost are going to go up

continue to genuinely listen to your employees, and be open to change. Before i started working here, i was at a dead end job, working all hours and days, coming home smelling like fast food, i hated my job. Amscot really did change my life, my family can afford to do a lot more than they could have before and i will truly be grateful.

Other reviews for Amscot Financial

Great Place to work

Current Employee - Financial Services Associate  in  Rockledge, FL
    Current Employee - Financial Services Associate in Rockledge, FL

Pros

Great pay, specifically for those who don't have a college degree, safe environment, good training,
    diverse company, room for advancement,

Cons

Insurance could be more affordable for people with families

Keep up the good work. The negative feedback doesn't reflect the happiness of all your employees.

A lot of hard work, helped me become the person I am today

Current Employee - Branch Leader  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Branch Leader in Tampa, FL

Pros

Great Pay. Good People to work with. Commitment to Excellent Customer Service. The customer really does come first here at Amscot

Cons

Long hours. No Family time. Like I said above the customer comes first not your family or your life. At one time Amscot was all about their employees. That has went away the last few years. Now the employees are treated like just another number. Their statement "we take in 5000 resumes a month so it is not hard to replace you" or "If you can't do the job we will hire someone else who can"

Start caring for the employees as much as you used too. Get better medical benefits for them. Put the people in place who care about and defend their people. You have some great Leaders in place reward them an promote the people they develop. You always say you don;t want us to use the economy as a reason for not meeting goals, but you use it for taking away benefits.

There are newer employer reviews for Amscot Financial.

Worked for Amscot Financial? Contribute to the Community!