Amtex Enterprises

www.amtexenterprises.com
  www.amtexenterprises.com
There are newer employer reviews for Amtex Enterprises

A very demoralizing and stressful experience

Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Reston, VA
Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Reston, VA

I worked at Amtex Enterprises full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- It's a lower level body shop desi company
- They have a three room office in Sunnyvale, CA.

Cons

- I left the company 1 year ago and they still did not provide my experience letter. I requested them atleast 10 times thru email and phone. All they say is, "oh, we are looking into it, will send it to you".
- They started processing my green card with my own money and they didn't respond to either Attorney's questions or my concerns on time. Always very stressful working with them. Even the Attorney got frustrated working with them because of their "no response".
- The management is very very uneducated. They can't communicate well and never on-time.
- Because the management is very uneducated, they don't know the meaning of professionalism and what it takes to be a successful company.

Get some education and be professional.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Amtex Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Do not work with Corp-to-Corp

Former Employee - Cisco Voice Network Engineer in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Cisco Voice Network Engineer in Columbus, OH

I worked at Amtex Enterprises as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

There were no pros worth mentioning.

Cons

Amtex signed a 6 month corp-to-corp contract and it ended up only being a 3 month contract through no fault of the engineer. They also withheld the final payment for 9 months. It required speaking with their customer to determine that Amtex had fallen out of compliance and would not receive payment until they corrected the issues. They then withheld payment from the contracted engineer even though it was not a paid-when-paid contract. They were unprofessional and unresponsive throughout the entire ordeal spanning months. Avoid at all costs.

There are newer employer reviews for Amtex Enterprises