Amway

www.amway.com

Family-oriented, respectful, great place to work

Digital Marketing Intern (Former Employee) Ada, MI

ProsGreat people, great culture, outstanding internship program that (if you're good) will definitely lead to a full-time offer if that's what you're looking for. Interns have a BIG project to complete over the summer that really makes a difference for the business, and you actually have something of substance to discuss in future interviews!

ConsTakes a long time to get anything done because it goes through a lot of people. Also, your experience will definitely depend on what team you're working with, and every team has its own personality. The interview will be a good time to understand if they are a good fit for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome managers are great, some not so much. I've had experiences with both, and I'd say make sure you encourage and pay attention to the interns because they talk. However, your internship program is outstanding, and I'm glad to have been a part of it for two summers.

I enjoy this as a part time opportunity.

Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Amway

Pros: It's a great way to make some secondary income if… Cons: It takes a while to build up your client base to make a significant… More

Good Overall

Engineer (Former Employee) Ada, MI

I worked at Amway

Pros: Family atmosphere, innovative products and great lifestyle for work life balance.… Cons: Very small place to live for young professionals, not very diverse in company and… Advice to Senior Management: Change your business model Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Amway.

Worked for Amway? Contribute to the Community!