There are newer employer reviews for Amway

Family-oriented, respectful, great place to work

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Intern in Ada, MI
Former Employee - Digital Marketing Intern in Ada, MI

I worked at Amway

Pros

Great people, great culture, outstanding internship program that (if you're good) will definitely lead to a full-time offer if that's what you're looking for. Interns have a BIG project to complete over the summer that really makes a difference for the business, and you actually have something of substance to discuss in future interviews!

Cons

Takes a long time to get anything done because it goes through a lot of people. Also, your experience will definitely depend on what team you're working with, and every team has its own personality. The interview will be a good time to understand if they are a good fit for you.

Some managers are great, some not so much. I've had experiences with both, and I'd say make sure you encourage and pay attention to the interns because they talk. However, your internship program is outstanding, and I'm glad to have been a part of it for two summers.

147 Other Employee Reviews for Amway (View Most Recent)

I enjoy this as a part time opportunity.

Current Employee - Independent Business Owner in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Independent Business Owner in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Amway

Pros

It's a great way to make some secondary income if you are committed with putting the work in.

Cons

It takes a while to build up your client base to make a significant amount of money, but if you have some patience you can succeed in this business.

Good Overall

Former Employee - Engineer in Ada, MI
    Former Employee - Engineer in Ada, MI

I worked at Amway

Pros

Family atmosphere, innovative products and great lifestyle for work life balance. The location is a small city and great for families.

Cons

Very small place to live for young professionals, not very diverse in company and community. There is a lot that is unknown about marketing and sales plans.

Change your business model