Amyx

www.amyx.com

Fabulous

Former Employee - Business Analyst  in  Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - Business Analyst in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

Top management and all Human Resources employees at corporate headquarters are fantastic. They are very fair and knowledgeable. Employee benefits are superb – the best I have ever had. In particular, the medical benefits are phenomenal. Amyx, Inc. is a wonderful company in all respects. I would be happy to work for Amxy, Inc. again.

Cons

Direct manager will execute client whims harmful to employee without even talking to employee first. The client is supreme. Employee perspective is irrelevant. Manager will not defend employee or attempt to mediate/resolve issue with client determined to harm employee. Employee will not be given the benefit of any doubt. Adverse consequences to employee are severe.

There are two sides to every story. Direct managers would benefit clients and Amyx by listening – really listening – to employee perspective/experience before taking action against employee.

Other reviews for Amyx

Not there long enough

Former Employee - Administrative Support  in  Seaside, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Support in Seaside, CA

Pros

Unfortunately I was not with the company long enough to make any comments, as their contract was taken over my another company and all of the employees with this particular contract with with the new company. I had heard wonderful things about this company.

Cons

Unable to be with them to find out their Pros

Awful.

Former Employee - Configuration Manager  in  Alexandria, VA
    Former Employee - Configuration Manager in Alexandria, VA

Pros

Great benefits. I loved my job. Coworkers were great!

Cons

I asked for reasonable accommodations. Two days later the reasonable accommodations were denied and I was fired.

Hire an EEOC Specialist and an OFFCCP professional.

There are newer employer reviews for Amyx.

Worked for Amyx? Contribute to the Community!