Amyx
www.amyx.com Alexandria, VA

Fabulous

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsTop management and all Human Resources employees at corporate headquarters are fantastic. They are very fair and knowledgeable. Employee benefits are superb – the best I have ever had. In particular, the medical benefits are phenomenal. Amyx, Inc. is a wonderful company in all respects. I would be happy to work for Amxy, Inc. again.

ConsDirect manager will execute client whims harmful to employee without even talking to employee first. The client is supreme. Employee perspective is irrelevant. Manager will not defend employee or attempt to mediate/resolve issue with client determined to harm employee. Employee will not be given the benefit of any doubt. Adverse consequences to employee are severe.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are two sides to every story. Direct managers would benefit clients and Amyx by listening – really listening – to employee perspective/experience before taking action against employee.

Not there long enough

Administrative Support (Former Employee)
    Seaside, CA

I worked at Amyx full-time for less than a year

Pros: Unfortunately I was not with the company long enough to make any comments, as their contract was taken over my another company… Cons: Unable to be with them to find out their Pros Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awful.

Configuration Manager (Former Employee)
    Alexandria, VA

I worked at Amyx full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits. I loved my job. Coworkers were great! Cons: I asked for reasonable accommodations. Two days later the reasonable… Advice to Senior Management: Hire an EEOC Specialist and an OFFCCP professional. – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Amyx.

Worked for Amyx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amyx reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amyx CEO Satya Akula. All reviews posted anonymously by Amyx employees.