There are newer employer reviews for Amyx

Fabulous

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - Business Analyst in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Amyx

Pros

Top management and all Human Resources employees at corporate headquarters are fantastic. They are very fair and knowledgeable. Employee benefits are superb – the best I have ever had. In particular, the medical benefits are phenomenal. Amyx, Inc. is a wonderful company in all respects. I would be happy to work for Amxy, Inc. again.

Cons

Direct manager will execute client whims harmful to employee without even talking to employee first. The client is supreme. Employee perspective is irrelevant. Manager will not defend employee or attempt to mediate/resolve issue with client determined to harm employee. Employee will not be given the benefit of any doubt. Adverse consequences to employee are severe.

There are two sides to every story. Direct managers would benefit clients and Amyx by listening – really listening – to employee perspective/experience before taking action against employee.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Amyx (View Most Recent)

Aggressive small business, with strong growth potential.

I have been working at Amyx full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Operations Management team is supportive and effective. Working with smart people on forward-thinking solutions. Manager verbalizes appreciation and encourages growth and understanding.

Cons

Career path is not clear. Coordination across teams could stand for improvement.

Recommend more frequent communications coming from HQ to the project teams. We know you're working hard, but a quarterly meeting can't stand on it's own for helping us understand our role in the big picture.

Awful.

Former Employee - Configuration Manager in Alexandria, VA
    Former Employee - Configuration Manager in Alexandria, VA

I worked at Amyx full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great benefits. I loved my job. Coworkers were great!

Cons

I asked for reasonable accommodations. Two days later the reasonable accommodations were denied and I was fired.

Hire an EEOC Specialist and an OFFCCP professional.

There are newer employer reviews for Amyx