Anago

www.anagousa.com

Deceitful, dishonest, incompetent crooks

Former Master Territory Owner (Former Employee)

ProsBusiness ownership, some autonomy, freedom to staff your own office, Can build a successful business if you are able to somehow free yourself from the burden of the corporate fools.

ConsIncompetent & dishonest at the corporate level, Nepotism in corporate has run off good people, Borderline criminal behavior, No support from corporate for Master owners, Greedy greedy greedy, Complete lack of integrity and morals. You get next to nothing in return for the royalties you have to pay to them. Forced to use ridiculously antiquated systems to run your own office. Company is shrinking nationally, regardless of what they say, because they can't sell any more Master territories due to treating current/former Masters so poorly.

Advice to Senior ManagementPointless to give advice because they will never change. If anything, I hope they figure out before it's too late that lying to your Master territory owners will only bring you down.

nice experience,vary good people,

Staff Driver (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Anago full-time for more than a year

Pros: good place to work,enjoy my time there,, Cons: job did not last,wish things could have been different Advice to Senior Management: more stability Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worse Experience

Business Development (Current Employee)

I have been working at Anago full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are no pros for this company. I am currently work for them but searching for a new job… Cons: Pay rate change with no notice If you do not speak Spanish DO NOT APPLY, they want you to be a minority so… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Anago.

Worked for Anago? Contribute to the Community!