There are newer employer reviews for Anago

Deceitful, dishonest, incompetent crooks

Former Employee - Former Master Territory Owner
Former Employee - Former Master Territory Owner

I worked at Anago

Pros

Business ownership, some autonomy, freedom to staff your own office, Can build a successful business if you are able to somehow free yourself from the burden of the corporate fools.

Cons

Incompetent & dishonest at the corporate level, Nepotism in corporate has run off good people, Borderline criminal behavior, No support from corporate for Master owners, Greedy greedy greedy, Complete lack of integrity and morals. You get next to nothing in return for the royalties you have to pay to them. Forced to use ridiculously antiquated systems to run your own office. Company is shrinking nationally, regardless of what they say, because they can't sell any more Master territories due to treating current/former Masters so poorly.

Pointless to give advice because they will never change. If anything, I hope they figure out before it's too late that lying to your Master territory owners will only bring you down.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Anago (View Most Recent)

nice experience,vary good people,

Former Employee - Staff Driver  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Staff Driver in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Anago full-time for more than a year

Pros

good place to work,enjoy my time there,,

Cons

job did not last,wish things could have been different

more stability

Worse Experience

Current Employee - Business Development
    Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Anago full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are no pros for this company. I am currently work for them but searching for a new job daily. I believe they are the old style snake oil sales men. They give you more lips service then actions

Cons

Pay rate change with no notice
    If you do not speak Spanish DO NOT APPLY, they want you to be a minority so they can pay you less and treat you with no respect.
    Upper executives are very Discriminative towards minorities, please note they are all Caucasian.

There are newer employer reviews for Anago

Worked for Anago? Contribute to the Community!