There are newer employer reviews for Analog Devices

Lots of opportunities to make a difference at an outstanding company

Current Employee - Applications Engineer  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Applications Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Analog Devices

Pros

Promotes discussion and collaboration, lots of smart people and an unlimited list of thing that you can do to make the company successful.

Cons

Not a risk taking company, but I guess it means they do not waist resources on speculative business.

The company is doing great but to make sure it continues you need to be paranoid.
Do not take excuses from PL management for not hitting schedules. Drive hard, make sure people are working on the right stuff and not just the cool stuff.
Make sure people know that if it the customer did not ask for it then its probably not needed.
Listen to your customer, and move faster with sense of urgency. Do not do project half baked.

233 Other Employee Reviews for Analog Devices (View Most Recent)

good company if u are not too aggressive about ur career, but not if u like a competitive challenging work environment.

Former Employee - Design Engineer  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Design Engineer in Boston, MA

I worked at Analog Devices

Pros

good engineers, management is engineering-oriented, relatively accessible and informal style of management. Good fields of technology to be in, working culture is relaxed and low-stress compared to other companies. Flexible hours and management lets you take personal time off without hassles. Layoffs are not common, and management tries to minimize layoffs even in bad times. If u like a slow-paced style of work and like to get home by 6, u came to the right place.

Cons

Poor employee interaction with management, poor communication between employees and management. Career opportunities for growth leave a lot to be desired. Not a good place for the very ambitious, and not a good place if u want to fast-track ur career. A lot of employees tend to get stuck in rut and don't get too many chances to expand their skill-set.

Increase competitiveness in employees, incentives and bonuses would help. Career opportunities should be increased for employees to further their skills and provide paths for both technical and marketing jobs.

Exciting

Former Employee - Summer Intern  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Former Employee - Summer Intern in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I worked at Analog Devices as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Work there are challenging but exciting. I learnt a lot of new things there. People there are helpful.

Cons

I had some difficulty in getting used to the new knowledge. Also maybe because of my personal experience. I was the first time being alone in a new city.

Nothing

There are newer employer reviews for Analog Devices

Worked for Analog Devices? Contribute to the Community!