Analog Devices
www.analog.com Norwood, MA 5000+ Employees

Great pay and benefits, management has blinders on as you go up

CAD Engineer (Former Employee)
Greensboro, NC

I worked at Analog Devices full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat pay, benefits. 5% 401k Company contribution PLUS 3% match on first 4% you contribute. Bonuses were averaging around 15% peaked at 25%, bottom was around 4%. Healthy company financially, - pay freeze, but not cut in downturn of '08-'09, company still posted profits too.
Local management (Greensboro, NC) and peers in engineering are great to work with.

ConsCorporate and upper management are not listening to the local teams, they've cut costs a lot and have definitely made the company leaner financially, but some has come and is still coming at the expense of tying the hands of some of the engineering teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink. Listen. Come visit locally and try to understand real issues.

Solid company, high-achievers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Norwood, MA

I worked at Analog Devices full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Fairly stable environment for high tech Hard working, talented colleagues Good… Cons: Sometimes layoffs appear unjustified, unwise, and short-sighted Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fly by the seat of your pants

Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee)
Wilmington, MA

I worked at Analog Devices full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: When business is good, the bonuses are awesome. Cons: When business weakens, bonuses are almost nil, and furloughs become common. Vacation time… Advice to Senior Management: Middle management is stretched so thin that their personnel are… More

There are newer reviews on Analog Devices.

Worked for Analog Devices? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Analog Devices reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Analog Devices CEO Vincent Roche . All reviews posted anonymously by Analog Devices employees.