Analog Devices
www.analog.com Norwood, MA 5000+ Employees

Great people but loosing thier edge

Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
Wilmington, MA

ProsTalented group of people who are willing to help out and come together to get the job done. Minimal amount of office politics and finger pointing when things go wrong. Culture and job posting system make it easy to try new things without having to leave the company to do so.

ConsToo much old blood running the company. Many employees now are just going through the motions and have lost enthusiasm; depressed by a lack of corporate vision and guidance. Too high a premium is placed on design engineering.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed some new people in the senior ranks; preferably from outside the company.

A comfortable places to work with great benefits

Reliability Engineer (Current Employee)
    Wilmington, MA

I have been working at Analog Devices full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The benefits are very goo. There is a lot of job security across a historically dynamic market. The company has a very academic… Cons: There is not a lot of room for personal growth. It is quite hard to get noticed and recognition for a good performance. … Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention more to low level managers who are most… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Analog Devices - technology leader built on family values

Test Engineer (Current Employee)
    Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Analog Devices full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great working environment, flexible hours, career development plans, compensation&benefits, top… Cons: Vacation days do not roll over to the following year Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Analog Devices.

Worked for Analog Devices? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Analog Devices reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Analog Devices CEO Vincent Roche . All reviews posted anonymously by Analog Devices employees.