Anaren

www.anaren.com

If you are an RF engineer this is your place, others maybe not

Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsSmall group of people acting like family. You get to know your employees and coworkers and in general this is one smart group. The folks here are well educated and the technology can be cutting edge. If you are an engineer in RF technology then you can really be a star here.

ConsThe RF engineers are treated very well but others are treated more as support staff. Pay and promotions are weak unless you are one of the chosen few, either a RF engineer or a friend to management. The company is still small and although public, has that family feel. Unfortunately this leads to all the prejudices, infighting, preferential treatments and vying for attention you would come to expect in a family. Only the chosen few get ahead while one excuse after another is made for low salaries and incentives.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus more resources on creating equity in the workplace. Develop better guidelines for career improvement so that non RF engineers have a clearer path for career advancement.

Awesome place to work

I have been working at Anaren

Pros: Freedom to work on your own projects Cons: Things move slowly and there is not much room for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Well-run company that treats its employees well.

Business Development Co-Op (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY

I worked at Anaren part-time for more than a year

Pros: Salaries, Atmosphere, and Corporate benefits are all great features of working at Anaren. … Cons: Career opportunities. Really, for most people, there is little downside to working at Anaren. If you want to become a… Advice to Senior Management: Find the the talented and promote them. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Anaren.

Worked for Anaren? Contribute to the Community!