There are newer employer reviews for Ancestry.com

Awesome Company to work for! I enjoy coming to work every day!

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Provo, UT
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Provo, UT

I have been working at Ancestry.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get to work with talented people who know how to deliver with current technologies! The work/life balance is good - the benefits are good and the pay is competitive.

Cons

Engineers are packed in tight! They are rebuilding cubicles with only waist high partitions - so anyone walking past your desk on the opposite side can see your face and distract you!

Help cut down on the amount of red-tape to get products/features delivered to the customer. Once a feature is developed there is too much red-tape in the way of delivering it to the customer.

68 Other Employee Reviews for Ancestry.com (View Most Recent)

HR Loves Us!

I have been working at Ancestry.com

Pros

Benefits and pay can hardly be matched by non-consultant companies in the area. Two company parties a year plus team and department gatherings with lunches.

Cons

Can be quite political to find new or better career opportunities. Even executive level positions are filled internally and externally seemingly at random.

It is a great place to work and I like the environment!

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate  in  Provo, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Provo, UT

I have been working at Ancestry.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits for full time employees, 401k, life insurance, free subscriptions for world, great supervisors, and & you could retire here easily!

Cons

One downside is they concentrate too much on multi-tasking for too many different call types, so it's makes if difficult to get really at your target.

GET ON THE SAME PAGE!!! I have worked there for a very long time and see so many different supervisors say different things for the same type of issues. Please take the escalated calls per the customer's request, do stick us with all of them!

There are newer employer reviews for Ancestry.com

Worked for Ancestry.com? Contribute to the Community!