Anchor BanCorp
www.anchorbank.com Madison, WI 500 to 999 Employees

Good, for the most part.

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee)
Madison, WI

ProsAt Anchor Bank, there are many loyal customers and regulars that you get to know. They focus on treating the customer well and fairly.

ConsAnchor Bank's financial situation has been rocky the past few years. High turnover at most branches. Steadily declining positions available. Many changes occurring very quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest creating a better benefits package. They one they have is okay, but other places of employment definitely have better options and matching for their 401 (k) (which is currently not being done right now at Anchor Bank.)

It was the best place i ever worked for

Madison, WI

I have been working at Anchor BanCorp

Pros: I loved working for the company I would have … Cons: The unknown of if the bank was going to fail… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Definite benefits but huge drawbacks

I have been working at Anchor BanCorp full-time

Pros: There are a lot of really great people that work… Cons: The pay is horrible for lower level jobs which leaves… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Anchor BanCorp.

Worked for Anchor BanCorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anchor BanCorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Anchor BanCorp CEO Chris M. Bauer. All reviews posted anonymously by Anchor BanCorp employees.