Anchor QEA
www.anchorqea.com Seattle, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Nice people, assuming you "fit in"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt's a company concerned about the environment, and about it's employees. Company retreats are always fun, and a great way to get to know coworkers.

ConsThe company tends to be very cliquey, and the partners definitely contribute to this. If you befriend a partner, you can expect to be taken out to lunches and happy hours. If you don't, you can tend to feel like an outsider.

Great Environment, Plenty of room for Promotion

I have been working at Anchor QEA

Pros: Wonderful, caring environment. Plenty of room for promotion. … Cons: Salaries are only at the national average. Tech is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Would rather hire expertise than train staff

Boston, MA

I have been working at Anchor QEA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A lot of technical ability at the company. Interesting projects.… Cons: Younger scientists get the shaft with salary. Engineers get paid more, even though many of them are just making area and volume estimates for their… Advice to Senior Management: Actually pay attention to the "work-load" projections that you make people do. Pay scientists fairly, especially entry level… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Anchor QEA.

Worked for Anchor QEA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anchor QEA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Anchor QEA CEO Clay Patmont. All reviews posted anonymously by Anchor QEA employees.