Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anderson Merchandisers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Anderson Merchandisers CEO Charlie Anderson. All reviews posted anonymously by Anderson Merchandisers employees.
Current Employee – been working at Anderson Merchandisers
Pros – - Early hours which vary and typically off by afternoon
- 2 days off usually per week
- Benefits for full-time employees are decent and improve after one year
- District Manager is very competent and aware of issues which arise
- Work by yourself and at a pace which most can handle
Cons – - A lot of customers will approach you so you have to help them at Wal-Mart/Best Buy
- Hours can and sometimes will be cut when projects are priority
- Sometimes you can't finish project done in given time
- Unhappy Best Buy employees under stress bring moral down
- Best Buy or Wal Mart will sometimes use you as one of their "employees"
- Somewhat lack of communication between Management of Anderson and Best Buy
- A lot of survery's to do each day, which sometimes are irrelevant/but are necessary for upper management to understand what's going on.
- Many things to do so you have to balance your week and hours
Advice to Senior Management – Try to get more in touch with the upper management of Wal-Mart or Best Buy with Anderson's District Managment.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-04-17 16:15 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.