Anderson Merchandisers
www.amerch.com Amarillo, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

UGH

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

ProsGreat place for stating out as a merchandiser. WAS the best job I ever had as far as pay and working independently.

ConsToo much to do in 40 hours. Chinese overtime is the pits. Anything you work over is less than minimum wage because it is considered an EXEMPT position. Communication is horrible. STAY AWAY!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementCall a conference call with ramdom reps so you know what is going on in the field. WE HAVE NOT GOTTEN A RAISE IN 4 YEARS!!! What gives??? You hired all these new part-timers and iTunes people. That $ is coming from somewhere. Get on the ball or all of your good people are going to walk.

Company Review

Retail Media Merchandiser (Current Employee)
    Inver Grove Heights, MN

I have been working at Anderson Merchandisers part-time for less than a year

Pros: Management is not over bearing, allows independent work. Cons: Too many channels of communication to check Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Was great at the beginning, but saw the light towards the end.

Retail Media Merchandiser (Former Employee)
    Miami, FL

I worked at Anderson Merchandisers part-time for less than a year

Pros: Allowance of independent work basically no managers watching over your… Cons: Hours slowed down dramatically after the holiday period. They expect a full days work to be done in a 4 hour or… Advice to Senior Management: I was one of the first Retail Media Merchandisers for best buy after their launch, they made WAY too many promises at the interview and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Anderson Merchandisers.

Worked for Anderson Merchandisers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anderson Merchandisers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Anderson Merchandisers CEO Charlie Anderson. All reviews posted anonymously by Anderson Merchandisers employees.