Anderson Merchandisers

www.amerch.com

Did not have a good experience

Retail Media Merchandiser (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsThere really weren't many pros to mention with this company. About the only one I can think of was occasional free DVD's provided by movie studios.

ConsNot enough scheduled hours to do the job, although they expected it to be done anyway; no benefits; no raise after a year of working hard; people were quitting left and right.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe expectations from management are absolutely unrealistic. Put some people in the field to see what actually goes on, and listen to your employees when they suggest needed changes.

Was great at the beginning, but saw the light towards the end.

Retail Media Merchandiser (Former Employee) Miami, FL

I worked at Anderson Merchandisers part-time for less than a year

Pros: Allowance of independent work basically no managers watching over your… Cons: Hours slowed down dramatically after the holiday period. They expect a full days work to be done in a 4 hour or… Advice to Senior Management: I was one of the first Retail Media Merchandisers for best buy after their launch, they made WAY too many promises at the interview and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typical Corporation.....

Retail Media Merchandiser (Current Employee) Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Anderson Merchandisers part-time for more than a year

Pros: Work in an autonomous environment/independently Cons: *Unrealistic work expectations- full time responsibilities in a part-time environment *Constantly being admonished for going over "budget," yet they want the work done at the drop… Advice to Senior Management: Show appreciation to the "back bone" of your company by having… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Anderson Merchandisers.

Worked for Anderson Merchandisers? Contribute to the Community!