There are newer employer reviews for Anderson Merchandisers

Not worth your time at all!

Former Employee - Retail Media Merchandiser in Sterling, VA
Former Employee - Retail Media Merchandiser in Sterling, VA

I worked at Anderson Merchandisers part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I guess working from 6am to 11am and having the rest the day to yourself

Cons

Not even given an orientation. So of course not knowing what your supposed to be doing. Co workers don't really care about you, cause they want their work so your not going to be able to learn. Supervisor doesn't care, doesn't call you to see how you doing or anything you would need. THIS COMPANY IS SOOOO BADDD! PLEASE! don't work here.

Advice to Management

Provide Orientation modules online or in store at Best Buy. Give a brief overview or whats expected.

Other Employee Reviews for Anderson Merchandisers

1. ok if you like movies and retail work

Current Employee - Retail Media Merchandiser in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Retail Media Merchandiser in Austin, TX

I have been working at Anderson Merchandisers part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

occasional free movies usually short shifts working alone the job is not rocket science nor particularly hard

Cons

getting up at 4am poor pay no schedule flexibility unrealistic expectations dealing with non-working store equipment having to check 6 channels of communication daily. voicemail, texts, buzz messages, mailbag, daily updates, handheld device messages. you may receive texts before you even get up in the morning. managers that have poor written/verbal communication skills and poor management skills lots of seemingly pointless busywork, some of which is undone within a short time

Advice to Management

Reduce the number of channels of communication to check. Hire district managers that can effectively communicate in English and manage people.

2. My District manager was rude and very disrespectful

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Nebraska City, NE
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Nebraska City, NE

I worked at Anderson Merchandisers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

working on own is about the only good thing

Cons

not enough hours to do all work required....my DM was constantly on my back to get displays on floor even though I told her multiple times that the Walmart manager didn't want them due to lack of space for them...my DM worked with me one an proceeded to call me dumb, stupid and sassy and i was forced by her to work 2 hours unpaid, i would not recommend this job...at least in the territory i was in with the DM I had.

Advice to Management

train your DM's to treat the reps with respect and not talk to them in a way that makes them feel like idiots.