There are newer employer reviews for Anderson Merchandisers

Exciting

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Anderson Merchandisers part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers and boss. Not too repetitive. Love working with the entertainment industry.

Cons

Pay was too low for my experience level but I chose to take a part time job.

Dora was a joy to work for!

170 Other Employee Reviews for Anderson Merchandisers (View Most Recent)

They expect too much from 1 person

I worked at Anderson Merchandisers part-time

Pros

Pay
    free movies in the mail
    freedome

Cons

This has had to be the worst job i have ever come across. The work load is too much for just 5 hours of work a day, 20 hours a week. they just EXPECT the store to cooroperate 100% of the time, in some cases they dont, and you get blamed for it. we are not machines and the store accepts more displays than there is space. Not to mention if you work over 5 hours in one day, they yell at you because they are afraid you will sue them.

Now my supervisor is another story. all he ever did was talk down to me and scrutinize my work on the clock AND outside of work. he would one day tell me, the music section needs to be perfect when i get there tomorrow. the next day, the music section is a mess due to customers, and he accused me of not doing anything. very unprofessional.

They need to stop treating their employees like they're perfect, and if one small mistake happens, all hell breaks loose. also don't blame the rep for the store not cooperating...

Generally reasonable to work for, could be better at communication

Current Employee - RMS  in  Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - RMS in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Anderson Merchandisers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Care about their employees by providing numerous life balance programs. Additionally, they do try to provide upward movement in a highly competitive marketplace.

Cons

Communicating changes, updates, etc. consistently to the field reps appears to be a challenge for them. Yet there appears to be consistent effort to improve in this area.

Continue working on becoming the best you can be at communicating information to your field team.

There are newer employer reviews for Anderson Merchandisers

Worked for Anderson Merchandisers? Contribute to the Community!