Exciting

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Anderson Merchandisers part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers and boss. Not too repetitive. Love working with the entertainment industry.

Cons

Pay was too low for my experience level but I chose to take a part time job.

Dora was a joy to work for!

Other Reviews for Anderson Merchandisers

Needless Stress

Current Employee - RMS
    Current Employee - RMS

I have been working at Anderson Merchandisers part-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at your own pace, no supervision from anderson or best buy

Cons

You can work 25 hours one week and have no hours the next week, hostile best buy employees, projects from other companies that takes time away from best buy's priorities, anderson takes projects that force it's employees to police best buy

Stop making people drive 100 miles round trip for 4 hours of work, stop using best buy's time to work on other projects for other companies

They expect too much from 1 person

I worked at Anderson Merchandisers part-time

Pros

Pay
    free movies in the mail
    freedome

Cons

This has had to be the worst job i have ever come across. The work load is too much for just 5 hours of work a day, 20 hours a week. they just EXPECT the store to cooroperate 100% of the time, in some cases they dont, and you get blamed for it. we are not machines and the store accepts more displays than there is space. Not to mention if you work over 5 hours in one day, they yell at you because they are afraid you will sue them.

Now my supervisor is another story. all he ever did was talk down to me and scrutinize my work on the clock AND outside of work. he would one day tell me, the music section needs to be perfect when i get there tomorrow. the next day, the music section is a mess due to customers, and he accused me of not doing anything. very unprofessional.

They need to stop treating their employees like they're perfect, and if one small mistake happens, all hell breaks loose. also don't blame the rep for the store not cooperating...

There are newer employer reviews for Anderson Merchandisers.

Worked for Anderson Merchandisers? Contribute to the Community!