Anderson Merchandisers

www.amerch.com

Pay too low, holidays a must.

Retail Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) North Atlanta, GA

ProsThe staff and management are very friendly and try to be as flexible as possible with associates. Management is always looking for ways to say "Thank You" and are happy to recognize employees efforts.

ConsAt the time I left, Anderson was trying to avoid supplying employees with appropriate technology devices by having them download an app on their smartphones. No compensation is offered for the phone or problems caused by their app to employees phone. Also, there was no flexibility for vacations around winter holidays- in fact, "black Friday" started on Thanksgiving night. Not cool.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf employees are to be burned and turned, at least allow some trade off for Thanksgiving/Christmas/ New years. Also, being too cheap with technology and wages is foolish. Where do You think Mosaic gets their new employees from?

For a merchandising job, actually pretty good

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Tyler, TX

I worked at Anderson Merchandisers full-time for more than a year

Pros: You get to work your own hours (within limitations) and order and manage inventory… Cons: You work in Walmart and all that goes with that. You have to do product releases at odd… Advice to Senior Management: Don't make your employees work in business professional clothes to do a job in which those clothes are often ruined. Be more flexible on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Frustration with unrealistic expectations.

Territory Sales Lead (Current Employee)

I have been working at Anderson Merchandisers full-time for less than a year

Pros: Independent work atmosphere. Monday to Friday work schedule most weeks. Cons: Unrealistic expectations in correlation to the tasks given for the week and the 40 hours given to accomplish the tasks. Chinese overtime??? Basically half… Advice to Senior Management: Compensate employees for the hard work they put in and your turn over ratio will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Anderson Merchandisers.

Worked for Anderson Merchandisers? Contribute to the Community!