Anderson Power Products

Anderson Power Products - Not a good place to be

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sterling, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sterling, MA

I have been working at Anderson Power Products

Pros

The best reasons for working there are no longer there. They eliminated the best managers, people that cared for the company, customers and employees. Now top management is out of touch with employees, not focused, and very political. Benifits are good for the area.

Cons

As mentioned the good managers were let go, now we have no one that will get things done or support us. All that is said is I will look into it or I am to busy at the moment. The two remaining staff members that care are out voiced by people that have only their own self interest as a concern. There has been a lost of focuss for customer and employee support. If the economy was better more of us would be gone as well. The president keeps himself in isolation and does not want to hear any possible bad news or that is contrary to what he wants to belive. It is only a matter of time before our parent company (Ideal Industries) comes in and cleans house - it may be already to late.

Look in the mirror and see if you can tell yourself you did a good job - without watching your nose grow. You blew it and you know it, now we pay the price!

1 Other Employee Reviews for Anderson Power Products (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Anderson Power Products