There are newer employer reviews for Andersons

Great for working with people.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

I worked at Andersons

Pros

I was able to work in a variety of fields within the store and gain experience working with people. I was also able to work outside in the nursery which gave me the ability to gain a wide range of knowledge outside of just being a cashier.

Cons

One of the worst things I had to do was work outside collecting shopping carts. I was very much working alone and was quite boring after a while.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. My time at Andersons was enjoyable and worthwhile.

Current Employee - Anderson's Customer Service Representative in Amherst, NY
    Current Employee - Anderson's Customer Service Representative in Amherst, NY

I have been working at Andersons

Pros

The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming while efficiency is also important. The staff is professional, hardworking and understanding of requests for time off.

Cons

It offers limited upward mobility and there is a limited amount of growth. Due to the small size of the company a management position is tough to attain.

Advice to Management

Keep offering the same friendly service that has always been associated with Andersons and you will continue to be successful in the future.

2. Overall a good company to work for.

Former Employee - Grain in Maumee, OH
    Former Employee - Grain in Maumee, OH

I worked at Andersons

Pros

Great pay. Opportunity to earn overtime by working on the weekends. You get two breaks during your eight hour shift.

Cons

If you're at the bottom of the company ladder, your job description should include the phrase "cleaning up slop all day"

Advice to Management

Hire more responsible workers that are motivated to come into work everyday. It definitely makes the day go by a lot smoother.