Andiamo Partners

www.andiamopartners.com
  www.andiamopartners.com
There are newer employer reviews for Andiamo Partners

If you're lucky enough to work here, you're going to have an amazing time!

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Andiamo Partners full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great team of smart people who work together so everyone succeeds.. There is good training and a ton of fun contests, happy hours, etc.
They were very supportive of me moving to a corporate recruiting position after a few wonderful years with them. I am definitely going to use them as a vendor at my new firm.

Cons

Recruiting is difficult work.. plan to work very hard!

Do the Vegas trip contest again!

16 Other Employee Reviews for Andiamo Partners (View Most Recent)

Excellent place to work... expect to work hard with a high performing team

I have been working at Andiamo Partners

Pros

Smart co-workers...
    expect a good environment with a lot of teamwork and dynamic shifting or projects and responsibilities.
    Even in this market we have a ton of business because of their respected relationships.
    We work with a lot of finance firms as their top vendor (Goldman, Morgan, JPMorgan, etc)... a lot of hedge funds and prop trading firms -- more recently we also work with a lot of technology firms (Amazon, etc.).

Highly ethical - hard working management.

From my experience, pay is top in the business.

Great Medical and Dental - vacation.

Cons

not the place for the lone wolf -- expect to be managed (not-micromanaged), but managed so that you work with your team to get the best result...

Amazing company - great management, highly competitive - but fun place to work

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at Andiamo Partners

Pros

Great place for a really high performing young professional - it is demanding and highly competitive (though not internally competitive, competitive in the industry and to be the best)... they work with a lot of finance firms and are very respected by top finance firms such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bloomberg, etc and non-finance firms like Amazon and WGen.

Cons

small firm - not the place for someone looking to join a big global recruiting firm with a lot of levels and management hierarchy - they are lean and smart.
    - they perform at a high level and expect a lot from their Jr. Associates, Associates and Senior Associates - yet they compensate them for their work.

There are newer employer reviews for Andiamo Partners