Andrus Transportation

Mechanic at Andrus Transportation

Mechanic (Former Employee)
North Salt Lake, UT

I worked at Andrus Transportation

ProsFamily owned company that will have a heart for workers with a family. Thrifty business style helps prevent the loss of customers and thus your job. If you want overtime, you will probably be able to get it.

ConsWeak health plan. If you don't want overtime, you might not feel comfortable saying no and sharing the load. Secret pay rates (based on what your manager decides) that when disclosed by another worker, might make you unhappy.

Advice to Senior ManagementFamily management and family workers might be good for each other but for those not related to the owners, you might not appreciate what family members get away with on the job that would end your career.

Good place to work.

Truck Driver (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at Andrus Transportation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Dedicated Route, Home life balance off every weekend. Cons: so far there have been no cons to working here. Advice to Senior Management: keep on keepin on. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

First ended up ok, but then ended up really crappy

Driver (Former Employee)
Saint George, UT

I worked at Andrus Transportation full-time for less than a year

Pros: It's ok if you want a team driver and are… Cons: The rate of pay isn't what they tell you. I was told .30 a mile and got .16 a mile. They say they want experienced… Advice to Senior Management: Take advice and listen to the driver instead of just your family. If there is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Andrus Transportation.

Worked for Andrus Transportation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Andrus Transportation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Andrus Transportation CEO James R. Andrus. All reviews posted anonymously by Andrus Transportation employees.