Angelvision Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for Angelvision Technologies

Poor Management and Poor Communication

Former Employee - Developer in Portland, OR
Former Employee - Developer in Portland, OR

I worked at Angelvision Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Developers are offered a laptop to take home. Fair health benefits package.

Cons

I was hired in 2012 to work directly with Pres and VP. developing web marketing content made up primarily of Flash Animation. I did my job well and exceeded the owner's expectations. There exists however, a power struggle within the upper ranks of the company that lead to a very anti-productive environment. in more than one case I was told by an officer not to listen to another officer and if I said anything to that officer I would be fired, however, this officer was my immediate supervisor.. in the end I was fired by that supervisor for not listening to that supervisor.. I am a professional software developer, and feel that my experience there was not typical of working for one of the best companies in Oregon to work for. I do not recommend...

Don't tell your employees to not trust their supervisors, if you want productivity..

12 Other Employee Reviews for Angelvision Technologies (View Most Recent)

Working here has not only given me opportunity, but has enabled me to meet and work with some upstanding individuals.

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Angelvision Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is the most focused but casual company I have every seen or been a part of. There is individuality within a very strong team-oriented atmosphere and allowing that brings out a level of comfort in people that promotes creativity and produces successful production that is hard to match.

Cons

If there weren't challenges then it would be unfulfilling. No company is perfect, and although this past year there were some indifferences within the company, I feel management has been adept at getting things back on track and moving in the right direction.

Keep leading forward but keep an internal open ear.

AngelVision review from current employee

I have been working at Angelvision Technologies

Pros

The team is very focused and committed. The management is part of our team and is moving us in the right directions.

Cons

There has been a lot of change here but that is not really a bad thing since the company is behind the current management and their decisions.

There are newer employer reviews for Angelvision Technologies