Angie's List
www.angieslist.com Indianapolis, IN 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great place to work!

Ad Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Angie's List

ProsAngie's List promotes a very upbeat positive work environment. They encourage employees to have time off with their families as well as organizing social functions for the staff.

ConsAs is the case with any new and emerging company, there is always change. I don't have a problem with it, but some of the employees that have been here for a while struggle to embrace it.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay on the path you are on and continue to invest in your people, teach, develop and grow internally. This will continue to ensure that all of Angie's List values are intact long-term.

Good recognition programs but...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Angie's List

Pros: -Quarterly and Annual Recognition Programs -Opportunities for Advancement -Casual Atmosphere -Good Communication Between… Cons: Pay for hourly employees is typically pretty good. The compensation is built on performance and good performance pays well. However, managers on salaries are not… Advice to Senior Management: Consider increasing pay for salaried employees. Make positions more defined and structured,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Get a clue before you're through or should I say drinking was only cool in school.

Past Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Angie's List

Pros: The people are great. Alcohol served ON THE CLOCK and… Cons: Management sucks. Reviews and performance is awarded by quarterly trips, where Management tags-along too. This means that the Managers select their friends… Advice to Senior Management: Clear-out middle management; empower employees and implement a real reward system. Buy some new furniture and for heaven's sake,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Angie's List.

Worked for Angie's List? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Angie's List reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Angie's List CEO Bill Oesterle. All reviews posted anonymously by Angie's List employees.