Angie's List

There are newer employer reviews for Angie's List

Software Engineer

Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN
Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Angie's List as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

This is fantastic company to work with. specifically engineering team. Space for self and opportunity for learning on different areas of technology..Overall decent engineering leadership !! Employees and senior management people are highly accessible and do take part of projects executions !!!This is just great !!I have never seen in my previous experience...

Cons

Company is in path of larger growth and transforming hence certain drastic changes on process implementation...

Keep up the good job !!

185 Other Employee Reviews for Angie's List (View Most Recent)

Never a dull moment. A very rewarding work experience

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Angie's List full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great vision, High octane and fast paced environment,diverse workforce,latest and greatest technologies,competetive benefits, free gym,casual environment,very less meetings,great career development opportunities,

Cons

Workspace is less but getting better. Medical benefits are ok. Structural issues due to rapid growth but management is on it. Parking is free but gets messy during rains.

Keep doing what you are doing and stay the course. It is working.

Great company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Angie's List full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

As someone with not a lot of work experience, Angie's List has given me the opportunity to really launch my career. Since it is a growing company, there is always an chance to be involved with a new, exciting projects. This hands on experience would be difficult to come by in a corporate setting. Promotions are based on merit, not seniority. Within a year, I was promoted based on my work. With many companies there are a lot of politics surrounding promotions-- not here!

Cons

Since there is a lot of growth, it is hard to keep up. Areas areas are under-staffed, but it's a good way to move up fast. There is such a need for talent!

There are newer employer reviews for Angie's List