Software Engineer

I have been working at Angie's List as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

This is fantastic company to work with. specifically engineering team. Space for self and opportunity for learning on different areas of technology..Overall decent engineering leadership !! Employees and senior management people are highly accessible and do take part of projects executions !!!This is just great !!I have never seen in my previous experience...

Cons

Company is in path of larger growth and transforming hence certain drastic changes on process implementation...

Keep up the good job !!

Other Reviews for Angie's List

Never a dull moment. A very rewarding work experience

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Angie's List full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great vision, High octane and fast paced environment,diverse workforce,latest and greatest technologies,competetive benefits, free gym,casual environment,very less meetings,great career development opportunities,

Cons

Workspace is less but getting better. Medical benefits are ok. Structural issues due to rapid growth but management is on it. Parking is free but gets messy during rains.

Keep doing what you are doing and stay the course. It is working.

A very good company to work at

I have been working at Angie's List as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I am a contractor working for Angieslist for more than an year. I am very satisfied with the work I have been doing. There is a lot of scope to learn from the experienced engineers working to build great products. There is a lot of hands-on to get from the cutting edge technologies being used. I work on the modules that directly relate to the members. We have worked hard since last year to streamline the member payment and renewal process along with plethora of other things. I am glad that my voice is heard by the management. People are very friendly. Overall an excellent place to work at.

Cons

It has all the problems of a very fast growing company. Change in process and management initially is chaotic across the companies but it settles down gradually. The senior management is doing a good job and the communication chain has been improved.

Treat contractors like your regular employees. I feel sometimes that I don't get the similar treatment when it comes to the appreciation and the accolades as a regular employee does. Nevertheless, I am not demotivated as I am paid for what I do. It would be advised to have an inclusive policy. Most of the people I talk to are happy to be here. Please keep up the good job.

There are newer employer reviews for Angie's List.

Worked for Angie's List? Contribute to the Community!