AngioDynamics
www.angiodynamics.com Queensbury, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Disfunctional at all levels

Middle Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at AngioDynamics full-time

ProsLocation in Upstate New York is great. There are a few good people.

ConsA lot of pie in the sky dreaming in upper management while the foundation of the company crumbles. Continuous churn at the executive level is a good indication that things aren't as rosy as they are made out to be.

Advice to Senior ManagementA company is only as strong as the foundation that it is built upon. If you continue to ignore the day to day operations, the business will continue to crumble. Focus on stabilizing the business and then invest in strategic growth. Stay committed to something for more than 6 months.

Senior management is incompetent and the company has no new products. A waste of time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AngioDynamics

Pros: company car and gas card Cons: No room for advancement, no respect within the industry.. Just a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

New Management is a Joke

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AngioDynamics

Pros: There are so many great people at AngioDynamics, although many… Cons: Management pretends to care about the employees, but are only in it for themselves. "Town Hall" meetings are a joke, as CEO pretends to… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to J&J so that new management can get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AngioDynamics.

Worked for AngioDynamics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AngioDynamics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AngioDynamics CEO Joseph DeVivo. All reviews posted anonymously by AngioDynamics employees.