AngloGold Ashanti

www.anglogoldashanti.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for AngloGold Ashanti

interesting during the learning phase, lack of leadership results in skills retention challenges

Current Employee - Engineer in Johannesburg (South Africa)
Current Employee - Engineer in Johannesburg (South Africa)

I have been working at AngloGold Ashanti

Pros

opportunity to learn - gold processing is detailed, uranium, offers exposure to project management, business improvement and production.

Cons

performance management system is not in place - difererent managers do it differently , it can heppen in your absence (believe it or not)- big demotivator. inconsistencies. imature leaders resulting in frustrated workforce.

pay attention to developing management. strong communication is key, especially during transition.

11 Other Employee Reviews for AngloGold Ashanti (View Most Recent)

good

I have been working at AngloGold Ashanti

Pros

fun prof yet informal ok

Cons

old ppl not young ppl

employ younger staff

Absolutely greatfull for providing me with the best Opportunities and Training..

Current Employee - Management Trainee In Mining, Underground Production in Orkney (South Africa)

I have been working at AngloGold Ashanti full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Well they trained me on multiple courses and.provided me with "Mental Toolbox" Filled with experience and Continuous Improvent skills. Stress management and Targets orientated.

Cons

Salaries are not up to paar with rest of mines industry. Currently restructuring and Down scaling. Intensely Stressful and Demanding minimises personal free time.

Ask 1 question only and you will see the impact and changing mindsets of.employees.. What can I do for you to help you with solving problems underground..

There are newer employer reviews for AngloGold Ashanti