Anham

www.anhamusa.com

Lots of bored people, who are skilled but always waiting for the fires to start so they have more to do.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Vienna, VA

ProsGood place to work if you don't care about not having corporate structure, individual goals, communication from management or pay raises. Because management has no idea what you do, you can have a good work/life balance. Benefits are 100% paid by ANHAM.

ConsManagement does not care about the professional well being or longevity of their employees. I was shipped out many times with nearly no notice. Zero respect from managers. No meetings to communicate company information. No yearly employee evaluations. No annual raises. No written expectations other than to show up 9-5 and do anything they ask. Most people are bored and many surf all day. Management is so paranoid that they have installed video monitors throughout the office.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your employees to do the right thing. Pay them competitively, assess contributions on paper and get rid of the dead weight that provide no value. Cameras and yelling are good for raising bratty kids not for grooming professionals.

Sad and depressing

They Don't Give Proper Titiles (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Anham full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you want to have no responsibilities, no accountability and basically spend most of your time waiting for some major problem to start that has… Cons: No career path, senior management do not care about the employees, in fact they… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the "gate keeper" and the "poker player" who both have cost the company $ and reputation, make sure that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Slow sad death.... but there maybe light at the end of the tunnel....

Ebf02fcf@opayq.com (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Anham as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The company has some excellent staff, and good prospects. The change at the… Cons: Current senior management are terrible, have no understanding of how to manage modern… Advice to Senior Management: Get with the program. You need to listen to staff who are trying to do their best, you need to give clear direction… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Anham.

Worked for Anham? Contribute to the Community!