There are newer employer reviews for Anheuser-Busch InBev

Tough culture - focus on compensation only

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Pros

Compensation is second to none and long term incentives are extremely good. You'll get rich at this company if you stay for 10 years.

Cons

Very tough culture. No work-life balance. Long hours. Sacrifice long term gains for short term benefits. Tough to manage with 6 P&L's and no global power.

Advice to Management

Better understand the US corporate culture in order to make it successful. Be more willing to focus on long-term benefits rather then short term wins.

reviews filtered by
  1. Not for everyone but I LOVED IT

Former Employee - Ex Finance Director
    Former Employee - Ex Finance Director

I worked at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Pros

Fast changing environment, new and more demanding challenges on a regular basis - you really need to keep up with the pace or you just wont cope and either leave or "be restructured"

Great financial rewards (I was at Director level when we were maxing out on results)

Great development opportunities - not in a formalised way but "on the job" / "sink or swim" stuff which I appreciate isn't for everyone.

Cons

Unless you have the right boss, work / life balance can be a joke.

Development can be to other roles that are outside of your comfort zone which can obvioulsy be a good thing but sometimes the leap is too far;

Advice to Management

Keep driving the share price.
    Provide more opportunities to non-Brazilians
    Change the formula for Bud in Europe - it is cr;p

2. Above Average

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Pros

Brilliant people to work with, everyone pulls together when needed. Very flexible when comes to needing to adapt working hours

Cons

Job stability, there have been many mergers and takeovers in the past 10 years and it leaves people feeling uneasy