There are newer employer reviews for Anheuser-Busch InBev

If you can't find anything else in the current economic crisis . . . . .

Current Employee - Packaging FLM in Samlesbury, England (UK)
Current Employee - Packaging FLM in Samlesbury, England (UK)

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Pros

The chance to work for a worldwide company with household names as brands. A competitve salary and a final salary pension if have been there for a long time (not available to new starters).

Cons

Poorly managed since the transfere from Interbrew to Inbev. Staff cost cutting exercise released the wrong people, only a handfull of engineers left on site and they were the ones with the knowledge to run the place. The shop floor had proposed to take the senior managemen to court over an attempt to change their hours from 39 to 42 a week. The company backed down before it reached court.

Advice to Management

Drop VPO. Although it contains some good stuff this project has not been managed well and will not get any backing from staff going forward. VPO means redundacies to the men actually running the plant

reviews filtered by
  1. Bien. Good

Former Employee - Campus Ambassador in Lille (France)
    Former Employee - Campus Ambassador in Lille (France)

I worked at Anheuser-Busch InBev

(Translated from English)

Pros

Très forte culture de propriété et excellente direction, facilement accessible au contraire des autres grandes organisations. De plus, ils produisent de la bière !

Very strong culture of ownership and great top management, which is easily accessible unlike in the other vast organizations. Plus, they produce beer!

Cons

Les bureaux sont loin, ils sont coincés avec un seul produit, chambres partagées durant les voyages d'affaires, longues heures de travail et pas beaucoup plus.

remote office locations, stuck with only one product, sharing of the rooms during the business trips, long working hours, and not many much more.

Advice to Management

Continuez à faire ce que vous faites le mieux et travaillez plus sur l'image de marque car elle sera capitale dans le futur.

just keep on doing what are doing the best and work more on Branding because it will be the key in future

2. Wonderful, inclusive, and relaxed place to work.

Former Employee - Campus Ambassador in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Campus Ambassador in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Anheuser-Busch InBev part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Even though I worked remotely as a campus ambassador, I still felt welcomed and appreciated. It was a really good part time job while I was still in school.

Cons

There wasn't a lot of help- I seemed to be expected to just know what I was supposed to do. Communication wasn't confusing so long as you knew what to ask for.

There are newer employer reviews for Anheuser-Busch InBev