Anheuser-Busch
www.anheuser-busch.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Cohesive, Productive Work Environment

Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch as a contractor for less than a year

ProsVery relaxed corporate culture. Everyone strives to do the best work possible, but not at the expense of hurting other employees' productivity or reputation. It's also a fun place to work - people are very laid-back and fun-loving.

ConsAdvancement can seem difficult at times. There are many candidates for any opening. While A-B prefers internal hiring, the will not hesitate to hire the best candidate if he/she is employed elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to be provided more room for advancement - in terms of both compensation and skill acquisition. I feel stuck in limbo at times.

I have been working for an AB distributor for almost two years and it has been a terrible experience.

Medford, MA

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you enjoy the beer industry there can be some… Cons: No opportunity for growth and extremely low pay. Lied a lot in the interview about career path and what the job actually entailed.… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open in your career path options and really look… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company with strong values

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The people are very good Cons: No cons that I can think of Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up, nice work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Anheuser-Busch.

Worked for Anheuser-Busch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anheuser-Busch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Anheuser-Busch CEO Luiz Fernando Edmond. All reviews posted anonymously by Anheuser-Busch employees.