Anheuser-Busch

www.anheuser-busch.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Tough and long hours

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch full-time

Pros

2 cases free beer per month.

Cons

Long hours, lack of feedback except when it is negative. No job "well done". Annual raises given to only 30% of force.

Appreciate your people; they are more than a commodity

254 Other Employee Reviews for Anheuser-Busch (View Most Recent)

Corrupt! Wish Brito would do an undercover boss!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good health insurance and free beer.

Cons

1. Very sexist company, they very few females we do have working for us have an extremely hard environment to work in dealing with sexual harassment and have no chance of moving up.

2. Long hours, company has no sense of family.

3. Compensation is decent but they have made bonuses so confusing and unobtainable, that very few people get them.

4. No positive feedback, dont look for any kind of appriciation by management, only feedback you will get is negative.

5. No Christmas bonus or any kind of appreciation, all we got last year was a email.

6. Most people I work with are unhappy and are in fear for their job every day they come to work, even district managers feel that way.

7. Ever since AB took over it feels as if they no longer care about customer service, small businesses or their employees.

Ever since AB took over it appears as if they no longer care about customer service or their employees, just the bottom line and where they can cut cost. Too many bosses, not enough employees. Instead of micromanaging with an iron fist, making every employee feel replaceable and in fear for their job every day, i would suggest caring about your employees, listen to them, investing in them and using positive reinforcement. Employees that love to come to work and enjoy their work are going to be more productive. I would also suggest having less meetings all the time and get out in the market and help. Most of us that have large chain accounts have to start at 4AM to finish our route by the very early deadline. Then we are out until 6 or 7 pm putting up pricing, rotating beer, talking to managers because we didn't have time to do that earlier in the day because we were rushing to get our orders in by the unrealistic deadline. Then sometimes we are out to all hours of the night running hot shots. What kind of family life does this promote? Stop changing and making PFP so complicated. Non of us, including DM's understand it. Get more involved and know what is going on in your branches, see it for yourself. I would say hire more females but we have one in one of the branches and I know she goes through hell with all the sexual harassment and hostile situations that she has to deal with. I have seen multiple applications come in for females that are perfectly qualified but our local management refuses to interview any of them.Going to HR for any of us is a waste of time because our HR is just as corrupt as the management. You have such huge delivery problems maybe you should look at your budget and designate more funds to hire more drivers and driver supervisors, can't sell the beer, displays or new taps if it doesn't get delivered. We have had delivery problems for over a year, when does the phrase "we are working on it" run out. Start caring about ALL accounts, not just the wal-marts and large chain stores. I know reps that have lost accounts each month due to non delivery and management doesn't bat an eye. They might be 10 cases a week but that adds up after a while.

Great people and compensation. Challenging work environment that lives up to the ideals of meritocracy.

Current Employee - Management Systems Specialist
    Current Employee - Management Systems Specialist

I have been working at Anheuser-Busch full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you like beer, there is no company that can match Anheuser-Busch in terms of work life balance, compensation, and company culture.

Cons

Not a company that you can clock-in and clock-out. The culture demands hard work, adapting to change, and results. That is only a "Con" for some people. If you don't like beer, don't come work for a beer company.

There are newer employer reviews for Anheuser-Busch