Ann Taylor
www.anninc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good company to work for

District Manager (Current Employee)

ProsCompany cares about employees; very strong on associate engagement. Good time off and a culture of work/life balance. Lots of opportunity for upward mobility. Excellent benefits.

ConsRetail can be hectic and it's a face paced environment. There is a heavy emphasis on employee fashion affinity and style.

Advice to Senior ManagementA bit more appreciation to store managers for the outstanding results the company is getting. There's an understandable drive to "better" but don't forget to celebrate where you are.

Great place to work

Ann Taylor Loft Sales Lead (Former Employee)
    Willow Grove, PA

I worked at Ann Taylor part-time for more than a year

Pros: The company has an excellent system for everything they do. The store is set up so that anyone can easily… Cons: The company has great product but they are a little high priced. Today's market the people that can afford to dress in these clothes… Advice to Senior Management: The credit card pushing is the most I have seen out of any stores in the malls. Be more like Nordstrom's if you want… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Co workers

Assistant Designer (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Ann Taylor full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to work, great people to work with Cons: Didn't seem to have a lot of growth opportunites Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ann Taylor.

Worked for Ann Taylor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ann Taylor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ann Taylor CEO Kay Krill. All reviews posted anonymously by Ann Taylor employees.