Ann Taylor
www.anninc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Hard word, little appreciation, constant turnover in management

Co-Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Ann Taylor full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFun environment (in some stores), great discount, working one on one to help women feel amazing is so rewarding

ConsUpper management (DMs specifically) sees a lot of turnover (our store had 5 in 2 years) because they are overworked and undervalued. This trickles down to store management, and the associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementBreak up districts into smaller sections, give DMs more "kudos" to pass on to stores, look at all metrics when evaluating stores deserving of kudos as opposed to just net sales.

A lot of work for sub par pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ann Taylor part-time

Pros: -Nice clothes -Good discount (50% on full price 20% on sale) Cons: -Upper Management changed every few months -Overbearing managers -High maintenance customers -Didn't like… More

good

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Richmond, VA

I have been working at Ann Taylor part-time for more than a year

Pros: first two years very good, had a good culture Cons: district manager would not promote from with in and would… Advice to Senior Management: idk Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ann Taylor.

Worked for Ann Taylor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ann Taylor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ann Taylor CEO Kay Krill. All reviews posted anonymously by Ann Taylor employees.