Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago

www.luriechildrens.org
  www.luriechildrens.org
There are newer employer reviews for Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago

Former employee- great culture and people.

Former Employee - Research Associate I in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Research Associate I in Chicago, IL

I worked at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great people to work with, great experience, great management and time off. Everyone is dedicated. Rewarding and challenging work.

Cons

Pay could be more competitive.

Opportunity for growth is somewhat limited.

None- they were great!

42 Other Employee Reviews for Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago (View Most Recent)

Meaningful work

Current Employee - Research Associate II in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere and culture, care for employees' welfare, good work/life balance, good benefits.

Cons

Lack of opportunities for advancement.

Excellent management team

Great company for entry level professionals

Current Employee - Research Associate II in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great atmosphere, flexible schedules, good benefits. After being here for 3 years, this company has proven to be a positive workplace to learn and grow. There are great benefits such as, emergency dependent care, affordable health insurance, and education supplements. Very mom friendly.

Cons

Not very competitive salaries, now that the location has moved downtown, it's my theory they should have more competitive salaries, but overall they are pretty good.

Work at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago? Share Your Experiences

Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago