Announce Media

www.announcemedia.com

Good Place to Work

Software Engineering (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsWe work on a lot of really great projects that are leading the Internet Advertising Revolution. Moreover, we have a lot of autonomy to work on different types of projects and make independent decisions. Executive management listens to our ideas, and many are implemented.

ConsTeams can sometimes be somewhat disconnected and the bi-coastal structure can make it hard to collaborate effectively [due to time differences] and move forward quickly with projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to Senior Management is to keep doing what you are doing. Announce Media is one of the best companies in the Bay Area.

Excellent Place to Work.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Announce Media

Pros: 1 - Everyone is here because we believe we're helping consumers make better buying decisions. We truly believe we're making a difference. 2 - GREAT opportunity;… Cons: We move so fast and are growing quickly, there's little time to stop and reflect on the… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure we continue to hire the best people in the leadership roles, whether it is promoting from within or bringing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Definitely Top Talent.

Technical Engineering Lead (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Announce Media

Pros: This company knows how to make money - period! Take a couple energetic, cool and fun founders + brains + a good idea + a… Cons: St. Louis, MO is very cold in the winter. There have been rare occasions when "non performing" employees {but nice people} have felt uncomfortable in a… Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you're doing, it's obviously working because the company is growing fast, but make sure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Announce Media.

Worked for Announce Media? Contribute to the Community!