Announce Media

Company is Growing Quick

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Announce Media

Pros

There are a lot of very smart people working at Announce Media and this makes it a great place to work if you enjoy learning and being challenged.

The work is challenging and once you have proved yourself, and there is reasonable opportunity to move to grow in your position and projects.

Add to this all the other perks and this has to be one of the best companies in the industry.

Cons

The baseline expectations are very high, so this is not the kind of company for someone who wants to simply coast and relax.

Keep up the good work.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Announce Media (View Most Recent)

Good Place to Work

Current Employee - Software Engineering in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineering in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Announce Media

Pros

We work on a lot of really great projects that are leading the Internet Advertising Revolution. Moreover, we have a lot of autonomy to work on different types of projects and make independent decisions. Executive management listens to our ideas, and many are implemented.

Cons

Teams can sometimes be somewhat disconnected and the bi-coastal structure can make it hard to collaborate effectively [due to time differences] and move forward quickly with projects.

My advice to Senior Management is to keep doing what you are doing. Announce Media is one of the best companies in the Bay Area.

Excellent Place to Work.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Announce Media

Pros

1 - Everyone is here because we believe we're helping consumers make better buying decisions. We truly believe we're making a difference.

2 - GREAT opportunity; If you see something broken, missing, or know how to improve it - go for it.

3 - Freedom to think outside the box; In fact, there is no box.

4 - Incredibly smart executives, engineers and supportive people.

5 - Open and transparent environment.

6 - We have fun.

Cons

We move so fast and are growing quickly, there's little time to stop and reflect on the great achievements. We literally have to have lunch meetings to ensure we're focusing on the right things.

Ensure we continue to hire the best people in the leadership roles, whether it is promoting from within or bringing them in from the outside. Having the right culture fit and ability to exceptional teams will remain critical to our success.

There are newer employer reviews for Announce Media