Antal International
www.antal.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worst company to do an internship

Intern (Current Employee)
Madrid (Spain)

I have been working at Antal International as an intern for less than a year

ProsOnly a good company to do an internship if you already have min. 1 year experience in a HR recruitment consulting company because superiors dont have time or want to show you anything.

ConsCollegues only focused on billing, low ethlical and humane level in the company which goes up to country manager level. Methods of the company are unethical.
Bosses never have time to train you and expect you to know everything from the begining. If you dont give results from the beginning you risk being psychologically mistreated by management.
Superiors never give you feedback unless its negative and even that feedback is only given when they fire you.
Company pride themselves in being honest and straight forward but in this case it translates to grave disrespect towards stakeholders.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont take an intern if you wont have time to train them.

Company with learning opportunities

Managing Consultant (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Antal International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Organization with International footprint ,best in the industry training ,Learning opportunity , Entrepreneurial freedom… Cons: Needs to be on the edge always ,High pressure Job ,less fun at… Advice to Senior Management: Include more employee engagement initiatives Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stressful experience where I barely learnt anything

Consultant-Recruitment (Former Employee)
Fangshan, Beijing (China)

I worked at Antal International full-time for less than a year

Pros: You'll be able to manage stressful situation. If you are commission… Cons: If you need help, don't count on anybody You'll feel miserable everyday at work and will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Antal International.

Worked for Antal International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Antal International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Antal International CEO Tony Goodwin. All reviews posted anonymously by Antal International employees.