Anthelio Healthcare Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Anthelio Healthcare Solutions

Communications Issues

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bronx, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

I have been working at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people. Management is obviously working hard to build a great company. They are customer satisfaction oriented. They provide decent wages and benefits.

Cons

Communications are poor between teams, and sometimes even within teams. I have found it difficult at times to get help from other teams.

If your teams are too busy to answer maybe their processes need review or you need more people. While it is not possible to answer all phone calls, a prompt call back is a common courtesy. Same problem with email messages. Group emails often get no response at all, and one on one emails may take hours or days. Weekly/daily conference calls/meetings are typically very short with little valuable content.

The company is recovering from some changes, but I think management is working in the right direction and doing a very good job. It will take time and hard work to get these things fixed.

52 Other Employee Reviews for Anthelio Healthcare Solutions (View Most Recent)

Some talent, some non-talent - not enough staff for the work, always in "fire" mode

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Drive away, and sometimes layoff, talented staff
    Retain weak staff.
    Poor corporate planning.
    Constant reorganziation

Go back to the basics.
    Hire workers, not managers.
    Make staff want to work here.

Great co-workers, but too many levels of Sr. Management.

Current Employee - Senior Applications Analyst  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Current Employee - Senior Applications Analyst in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Not micro-managed which works for me. Great co-workers. My team supports a couple of hospitals that have a great variety of Windows and Linux software applications.

Cons

Due to pressure from customer, we lost Flex Fridays a couple years ago. We are assigned more and more applications to support with fewer and fewer support staff. Seems like you are always on-call. Off-shore staff added a couple of years ago and add NOTHING to my job.

Too many VPs and upper Management. Need to appreciate your staff more.

There are newer employer reviews for Anthelio Healthcare Solutions

Worked for Anthelio Healthcare Solutions? Contribute to the Community!