Anthelio Healthcare Solutions
www.antheliohealth.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Communications Issues

Bronx, NY

ProsGreat people. Management is obviously working hard to build a great company. They are customer satisfaction oriented. They provide decent wages and benefits.

ConsCommunications are poor between teams, and sometimes even within teams. I have found it difficult at times to get help from other teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf your teams are too busy to answer maybe their processes need review or you need more people. While it is not possible to answer all phone calls, a prompt call back is a common courtesy. Same problem with email messages. Group emails often get no response at all, and one on one emails may take hours or days. Weekly/daily conference calls/meetings are typically very short with little valuable content.

The company is recovering from some changes, but I think management is working in the right direction and doing a very good job. It will take time and hard work to get these things fixed.

Some talent, some non-talent - not enough staff for the work, always in "fire" mode

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people to work with. Cons: Drive away, and sometimes layoff, talented staff Retain weak staff. Poor corporate… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to the basics. Hire workers, not managers. Make staff want… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great co-workers, but too many levels of Sr. Management.

Senior Applications Analyst (Current Employee)
    Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Not micro-managed which works for me. Great co-workers. My team supports a couple… Cons: Due to pressure from customer, we lost Flex Fridays a couple years ago. We are assigned more and more applications to support with fewer… Advice to Senior Management: Too many VPs and upper Management. Need to appreciate your… More
There are newer reviews on Anthelio Healthcare Solutions.

Worked for Anthelio Healthcare Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Anthelio Healthcare Solutions CEO Asif Ahmad. All reviews posted anonymously by Anthelio Healthcare Solutions employees.